ITA TEFL/TESOL 250 hour Diploma Course
The ITA TEFL/TESOL Diploma course is the next level to a certificate course.
Our ITA TEFL/TESOL Diploma course has 5 sections
1. Section with 10 Units and 10 exams is the standard TESOL/TEFL course
2. Section with 10 Units and 10 exams is an SEN course (Special Educational Needs)
3. Section with 5 Units and 5 exams is the ESP course (English for Specific Purpose
4. Section is the thesis course, where we expect a written assignment about an educational subject or topic. Either you provide a topic and we will approve it or ITA will provide a topic for the thesis. The thesis has to have at least 300 words, font size 12, font Ariel (standard)
5. Section: Practicum. This is an optional Unit and can only be done at the Paradanusorn School in Uttaradit.