Your ITA Member,
It is time to begin your journey towards accreditation. There are 10 steps that must be completed before your accreditation application can be issued. The steps can be completed in any order. We recommend you click on and explore all 10 steps in an effort to become more familiar with the documentation you will be completing as part of the accreditation process. After you have explored all the accreditation documents, we recommend completing steps 1, 2 and 3 first, in that order.
ITA Accreditation Steps
- Read the ITA Accreditation Program
- Complete the “Teacher – Self-evaluation”
- Complete the “Teacher – Understanding Students” evaluation
- Secure any combination of two of the following evaluations
- Pass academic speaking test
- Pass academic reading comprehension test
- Pass academic writing test
- Fulfill observation requirements
- Commit to professional development requirements
a. 2-hour professional development commitment for the current year and submission of completion documentation
b. Weakness Assessment and Action Planning (WAAP).
Please make sure you carefully read the directions at the top of each form. Now let’s get started on your ITA Accreditation journey! International Teachers Association Accreditation Program, raising the bar for education, through teacher accreditation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at internationalteachersassociation.com.