Project Manager / Director
Roles and Duties of Project Manager
- To assemble teams in their respective countries to undertake projects as may be initiated by the ITA.
- To advise and assist team members on the various stages of projects and to coordinate tasks assigned.
- To liaise with the International ITA Project Director on all aspects of projects and to advise of potential delays.
- To ensure deadlines are met and projects completed on time.
- To uphold and adhere to the principles and objectives of the ITA as prescribed from time to time.
- To collaborate with other Project managers and the International ITA Project Director.
- To submit reports to the International ITA Project Director when requested.
- Be fluent in English and be able to converse using the correct technical terms as required for the Projects.
- Hold relevant qualification (s).
- Be flexible and courteous to other members.
- Be motivated and able to keep to deadlines.
- Have a stable internet connection and be willing to participate in Video Conferencing when called upon.
Roles and duties of the International Project Director
- Assist the ITA Project Managers to develop and accomplish projects undertaken on behalf of the ITA.
- Keep the Board fully updated on the progress of current projects.
- Prepare summaries of the Projects for the Annual General Meeting.
- Maintain an open-door policy to enable Project Managers to communicate any problems or questions they may have (subject to Time Zone difference)
- Encourage initiative and enterprise in the various project groups.
- Ensure an adequate and equal level of guidance and assistance to all groups